Re: [TenTec] 2.033

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 2.033
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 15:17:07 -0400
I just meant that 15 kHz is a frequency in the audio range.  I know it is
used as an IF frequency in the Orion.  The point was that the frequency is
very low....low enough that DSP chips can process the data in the manner I
indicated.

I was talking about DSP Noise Reduction.  Bandwidth filters are another,
simpler, thing.

Gary