Re: [TenTec] Orion Noise Reduction Ability

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Noise Reduction Ability
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@tx.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 22:06:44 -0500
It depends.  Do you need a blanker, or DSP noise reduction? Or both?   Both
work well (although there are different opinions on this).  Frankly, the
only way to know for sure is to try it.  The good thing about T-T is that
for the cost of shipping you get 30 days to test it and see if it meets your
needs.

Either the I or II is very good in this regard, but without trying it on
your specific noise, it's impossible to generalize.

Grant/NQ5T