Re: [TenTec] Argosy 525 question/SIG?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argosy 525 question/SIG?
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <mike_n4nt@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:05:53 -0400
Tell me, Bill, what has prompted you to make this suggestion.

>From time to time over the years, someone will advance the idea of a group
for just one model.  We've seen it about the Jupiter and other rigs.  Every
time that has been proposed, several have pointed out the downside -- "a
house divided against itself cannot stand" Abe Lincoln.  If you are intent
on destroying this reflector, then break it up into little bits, none which
will have sufficient traffic to maintain interest.

73, Mike N4NT