Re: [TenTec] RF gets into computer

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RF gets into computer
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:53:14 -0700
Generally, Mix 43 and Mix 77 are the best for attenuation in the HF and low
VHF frequencies.  For more information, check the Amidon site at:

http://www.amidoncorp.com/aai_ferritecores.htm

Although they are not cheap, I have had excellent results with the FT-240-43
cores, and I would expect that the FT-240-77 cores would work very well at
HF also, especially the lower HF bands.

                     Ron  N6IE
                www.N6IE.com