Re: [TenTec] Omni 7 ethernet control.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 7 ethernet control.
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:19:34 -0500
I have the OMNI VII and it will do as you ask for CW.

Receive audio is pretty good.

TX audio is something I'm still working through, it's a bit broken up for me.

DSL should be fast enough, but not slower than a 385 K uplink.

There is about a 200 to 400 ms turnaround/change over depending on internet conditions.

Best wishes,
richard
K5SF