Re: [TenTec] ten tecs have 100 watts out on carrier??

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ten tecs have 100 watts out on carrier??
From: john ferro <foxbat426@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 16:59:02 -0400
actually you have not helped me out - you still have not answered the question
- whats the difference between an am carrier and cw carrier? if it's the same
as some people say why on a japanese radio the am carrier is only 25 to 50
watts (depending on the radio) when the mic is keyed vs. 100 watts on the same
jap radio cw mode keyed down - all assuming swr is 1? i understand the swr fold
back issue.> From: OTAKEBI@aol.com> Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 16:39:52 -0400> To:
tentec@contesting.com> Subject: Re: [TenTec] ten tecs have 100 watts out on
carrier??> > Yes, Mike.> Now we know what was going on once he explained it a
little better.> I had a TS 180s that at had to see a perfect, flat, SWR to put
out full > output.> Like Ten Tecs better.> Glad we were able to help him.>
 om/mailman/listinfo/tentec