Re: [TenTec] Orion Repaired and Back to V1.373b5

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Repaired and Back to V1.373b5
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 22:17:09 -0500
One thing I notice is that the people who complain about the bad audio
consistently ignore the comments made by other posters who tell them how to
fix it.  They get very detailed data on how to do it, and they completely
ignore it.  This just happened here in the past few days again.  One or two
posters once again complained about harsh audio, another poster told them
about the fix, and they ignored that and complained about the need for new
software.

On the other hand, many other posters, who have made the proper adjustments
comment that they simply don't have the problem.