Re: [TenTec] Nother' discovery about the Corsair & Titan

To: Tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Nother' discovery about the Corsair & Titan
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@doctorgary.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 12:04:18 -0500
Hi Bob,

Same connectors & all that, just changed the radios. I knew it was
higher output with the corsair but you asked a good question that
begs an answer & since the Omni isn't packed to go yet, here's some
results that I'm taking off the watt meter in the MFJ 3KW tuner (So
#s are suspect... but the changes are with the same equipment.

              Corsair             Omni V
10M      105W                 100W
15M      123W                 100W
20M     120W                   90W
40M     145W                  105W
80M     152W                  110W
160M    160W                  120W

The Corsair does indeed have a greater output.

Happy New Year!

Gary

Gary