Re: [TenTec] Nother' discovery about the Corsair & Titan

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Nother' discovery about the Corsair & Titan
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 15:15:09 -0500
The procedure to set the internal ALC adjustment to yield 100 watts on the
least efficient band (usually 10 meters), is not an official tentec
procedure.  It is just something I remember seeing several years ago.  It it
a good one as long as you reduce the front panel alc control for other bands
so as not to exceed 100 watts.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain