[TenTec] Heil headphones

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Heil headphones
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 04:42:41 -0800 (PST)
So far I have not seen anyone offer a circuit for an audio breakout box which
will have an audio amp(s), volume control(s), and jacks for 2 or more headsets
with their microphone circuits...  This would be really handy for lots of rigs,
and for visitors to the shack to be able to don a headset and listen or operate
also.. Also, very handy for a teaching situation where new ops are being
introduced to contesting... I have idly made a beginning on this circuitry in
my head, but being truly lazy I am waiting for someone else to offer a debugged
and working circuit for me to build..

denny / k8do