[TenTec] For Sale: Ten-Tec Argonaut V and Tokyo Hy-Power HL-100Bdx 100W

To: "Ten-Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Ten-Tec Argonaut V and Tokyo Hy-Power HL-100Bdx 100W amp
From: "Rick Borken" <rickb@cpinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:01:26 -0800
For sale:

1. An Argonaut V, model 516 TXCO. This radio has version 1.08
factory-installed, and it includes the instruction manual, the accessory cable
and the power supply cord. It's also got the cooling fan installed on the heat
sink. I do not have the hand-held microphone however. I purchased it new, and
it is in excellent condition, with some minor scratches on one side of the
case. $650 plus shipping and insurance.

2. I also have a Tokyo Hy-Power HL-100Bdx 100 Watt amplifier for sale, which I
also purchased new and is in excellent condition. It's a great companion to the
20W Argonaut transmitter. It includes the instruction manual and power supply
cord. $400 plus shipping and insurance.

Payment by cashier's check or postal money order, and I will only ship these to
a licensed amateur radio operator. Contact me off the reflector by email at
rickb@cpinternet.com .

Rick K0XB