Re: [TenTec] Live and Learn

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Live and Learn
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 13:14:26 -0600
I agree with Rob's methods.  One can't be too careful these days.  Seems
that there's lots of folks out to make a fast buck at the loss of others.
I do a good bit of business via the internet.  And, as Rob says, if they
don't like my terms, then I invite them to keep looking.  Remember, if it is
a deal that is "too good to be true" then it likely is one that will bite.

73
Bob, K4TAX