Re: [TenTec] OmniV and PSK31

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OmniV and PSK31
From: "Larry Rockne" <wa7hdz@clearwire.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:26:32 -0800
I don't have an OMNI mine is a Jupiter, and hve been told by several hams and
TT to run my 'RF output'
at 100% out and use the soundcard and interface to adjust the meter reading to
~30 watts.
However, I'd much rather adjust the R.F. out to say 30 watts and leave it set.
A note to K4TAX: I am not familiar with the OMNI, but with the jupiter they
trll me to set the mic level the same as I would SSB. Your post says to set the
mic level to 30 watts. What about your R.F. out setting?
The more I read about PSK and the TT the confusder I gets. Hi
                                   Larry WA7HDZ