Re: [TenTec] CW Skimmer

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CW Skimmer
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:11:25 -0800
We're not too far off topic since the Orions, Omni VII, etc. are technically
SDR transceivers.  The upcoming update for the OII's will have a waterfall
display that may look something like the wideband display on this remote SDR
in the Netherlands:

http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

I was just watching that and saw some guy transmitting directly visible
waterfall pictures!  After you look at that page, take a look the SDR
"radio" you are actually listening to:

http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/info.html

When I saw that I almost fell off my chair!

         Ron  N6IE
      www.N6IE.com