Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 71, Issue 20

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 71, Issue 20
From: "Speer, Doug" <Doug.Speer@FairbanksMorse.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:22:15 -0600

In recent post I have seen a couple references to CW Skimmer.  I really
know very little about CW Skimmer.  I am wondering what the use of
skimmer does for you in contesting or DXing that a good sub receiver
(like the Orion or K3 provides) and a good CW ear doesn't.  Not trying
to promote or bash skimmer I'm just not up to speed on its utility.

Doug, W9PN

----------Legal Disclaimer----------

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential,
and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  No other person is
authorized to access, copy or re-use this message (or any information contained
herein).  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately
by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.