[TenTec] update speed for new o2 software

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] update speed for new o2 software
From: "Neil Barrowman" <neil.barrowman@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 14:15:14 -0000
it has taken upwards of 10 hours to process 5000 lines from my dell lapto and
about thy compaq pc in a n earlier attempt which i aborted in the belief that
the problem was in the pc . pc has xp--laptop has vista --has this been the
"norm" experience for others? did anyone get it done more quickly? gm0ltq