Re: [TenTec] Mode B Satellite Unit for Sale

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Mode B Satellite Unit for Sale
From: <rrbunn@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 12:01:14 -0500
John,
     I can be used with any 10 meter capabile radio.  This works with
satellites that have a 2 meter downlink and 432Mhz uplink.  The unit has a
SSB/CW 432 transmitter and a 2 meter down converter to provide input to the 10
meter radio.  Not sure how many satellites now used Mode "B", but you can check
with WWW.AMSAT.ORG.
     I figured someone with an Omni V/VI or Corsair might be interested as it
fits the style of those rigs.

73 Rick
N4ASX