Re: [TenTec] RF Ground

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RF Ground
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 20:17:24 -0500
Several  points:
(a) I did not mention any connection to earth for ground, and;.
(b) I did discuss in detail bonding or grounding related to power for the
station.
(c)  I did mention that ground wires or conductors can radiate or receive RF
(d) I've worked in professional audio for most of my life and dealing with
both balanced and unbalanced systems.   I don't have a clue about "pin 1"
problems as I've never encountered it.  I figure it is like RF ground,
likely a factor that doesn't exist in science.

73
Bob, K4TAX