Re: [TenTec] Yaesu FT-1000D RF Compressor versus Ten-Tec 715 RF Clipper.

To: <kg6tt@arrl.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Yaesu FT-1000D RF Compressor versus Ten-Tec 715 RF Clipper... not the same.
From: "David & Chris Drake" <drakes@psci.net>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 17:30:27 -0400
Jerry, you are quite right regarding the design.  But I do wonder if
everyone knows the difference or if TT is simply selling them as a "better"
processor.  If everyone has the right information, most of the time they
will make reasonably good decisions.  Had a boss one time that taught me
that anytime you make a mistake, its due to not having all the facts to
consider.  The assumption is that with all the facts, reasonable people make
good decisions.
73's
David
Wd9cmd