Re: [TenTec] High speed washer hum/whine

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] High speed washer hum/whine
From: "Kris Merschrod" <Kris@merschrod.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 15:18:09 -0500
Phil,  many thanks for an alternative hypothesis -  I should have built a
Faraday shield around that laundry room :>)

Now that you mention that approach, the problem of the changing pitches
means that the direct pick up is in the AF area of the rig, b/c if it were
RF then the noise would not be the same on forty and 75 meters.  True?
kris
Merschrod
123 Warren Road
Ithaca, NY 14850