Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec rebranding

To: Ten Tec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec rebranding
From: Paul Gates <kd3jf@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 16:35:21 -0400
I do not get excited about products made in China. When I was in the hospital
they gave me a "reacher" which will help you put your socks on and also reach
things when you can not get them otherwise. I was recovering from a replacement
of a knee. The fellow in the room with me would not accept the "Reacher"
because it was made in China. I have made good use of the reacher in the radio
room and would not trade it for anything.

In the winter we get our tomatoes from Mexico and they are very good and ripe!!
This I know is off topic but it goes along with things made in China and other
places.

KD3JF

Paul Gates