Re: [TenTec] Omni V power limits

To: <geraldj@weather.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni V power limits
From: "CSM\(r\) Gary Huber" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:22:19 -0500
More important than power is a clean signal when using PSK-31.  A QRP but
clean (low IMD) signal is easier to copy than a stronger but dirtier (high
IMD) one.  During contests, those running higher power with high IMD are
obvious.... some just avoid the QRO stations hoping they give up and go away

73,

Gary - AB9M