Re: [TenTec] Omni V power limits

To: geraldj@weather.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni V power limits
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 16:08:22 -0400
Does this sort of distortion occur if I run the rig at a moderately
low power output, and let a linear amp make up the difference?
In other words, if I keep the rig running real easy and clean, will
the amp, itself, add an undue amount of distortion?    I thought
that would allow the amp to run kinda easy also.

Interesting thread.