Re: [TenTec] The REAL Cause of RFI

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The REAL Cause of RFI
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 23:33:31 -0400
There are two RFI problem at my house ...  a set of computer speakers my
wife uses on a TV upstairs likes a couple of 20 meter frequencies.   And
a couple of frequencies on 40 meters turns on just one sector of my
underground sprinkling system.   Out by the mail box.   Only runs when I
transmit...

Coiling the speaker cables seems to have changed them from being
antennas, but the sprinkler system is still an enigma.  I am still
working that.