Re: [TenTec] Headphones for ORION I?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Headphones for ORION I?
From: kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 18:04:32 -0400
I got a good one for you...we all need to be expert at everything...
that way we know who is and who isn't an expert at whatever we are
asking about.

Or in other words...maybe if we are expert at everything...we know all
the answers...even to questions we don't understand, or haven't ask
ourselves yet?

Me..I like to think I can learn something everyday from someone...who
may be an expert or maybe just had lot's of experience, at least more
than me in any particular discipline.

73,
Lee, KC9CDT