Re: [TenTec] Headphones for ORION I?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Headphones for ORION I?
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 16:08:09 -0500
One solution I use for really noise free audio is posted at:
http://www.geraldj.networkiowa.com/papers/speakerfilter.pdf This filter
has selectable cut off frequencies and being passive and built for
speaker impedance there is no high frequency noise introduced after it
by 100 KHz bandwidth audio output ICs.

73, Jerry, K0CQ