Re: [TenTec] What Model Ten-Tec Rig Do I Need ?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] What Model Ten-Tec Rig Do I Need ?
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 13:20:30 +0000 (UTC)

Rick,

As a point of clarification, if I were buying a contest rig, it wouldn't be
another Omni VI+, it would be an Orion II, or similar rig. I was thinking of
the dual receive, dual antenna, etc.

I certainly appreciate your opinion and cannot argue with it. I guess our
difference is in definition of a 'contest rig'. I meant the hard core
contester. Not guys like me who dabble or play but don't compete. Thanks for
your thoughts. This is what makes this reflector so great.

Dave

WA3F