Re: [TenTec] What Model Ten-Tec Rig Do I Need ?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] What Model Ten-Tec Rig Do I Need ?
From: Stuart Rohre <rohre@arlut.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 16:08:22 -0500
CW operating is so subjective, what rig is fine for my occasional CW is
probably not for the constant CW user.  You should find someone who has
any models you are considering, and try them out.

The "feel" of the controls is vital to me for any rig.  Personally, I
love my Argonaut V at 20 watts.  My Scout at 50 watts, but am looking at
the Eagle for a new rig.
I am more of a casual operator, with Field Day being my main "contest".

Each Ten Tec owner may have similar views toward a favorite model(s).

Stuart Rohre
K5KVH