Re: [TenTec] Re 02 2.0444A questions

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re 02 2.0444A questions
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:06:26 -0500 (EST)
Barry,

Most of the time I'd agree with you, but as Jack described his situation, a
 roofing filter narrower than 6 kHz (be it 2.4 or 1.8) might help.  For CW,
 I generally use 300 Hz, except on 160 where a wide roofing filter helps
the  DSP NR (as long as there isn't too much strong local activity).

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 11/22/2010 6:57:48 P.M. GMT Standard Time,