Re: [TenTec] Thanks for v2.064x11

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Thanks for v2.064x11
From: "Martin Sole" <hs0zed@csloxinfo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 23:23:22 +0700
Hi,

Yes did the master resets and RAM clear as specified and have done both
again several times since. Rather than try to explain it further I have made
a short video and posted it on You Tube. You can see it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JuHwp0c6Lk

Might help to explain what I am seeing a little better.

Regards
Martin, HS0ZED