Re: [TenTec] Omni C Questions ( Maybe OT )

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni C Questions ( Maybe OT )
From: Tim Long <tlong8@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:04:41 -0500
  I just wrestled with that problem a few weeks ago...my Omni was dead
on 80.  My problem was broken traces on the VFO Mixer board underneath
the crystal socket strip.  I re-flowed the solder where it looked like
it needed it and the problem was solved.  That board is probably the
most difficult to remove and I am very glad I called Ten Tec to find out
the removal tricks.  I'll post them if anybody wants to know.
73, Tim, W2UI