Re: [TenTec] Corsair II VFO level?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II VFO level?
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 17:46:06 +0000
Barry,

You'd be amazed how much nicer the Corsair feels with the original
tuning knob driving an encoder rather than the PTO. I even epoxied some
steel nuts to the inside of the knob to give it extra weight! I really
can "spin the dial" now.

I find the "split" function really intuitive, the way Joe has arranged
the software. The only thing it doesn't offer which I have on the
external VFO is the "dual listen" function.

73,
Steve G3TXQ