[TenTec] Pegasus

To: TenTec <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus
From: Ed <autek@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 07:54:39 -0400
I recently picked up a used Pegasus, but need some input.

I've tried 3 different control programs and there does not seem to be
much correlation between the power out and swr readings with my
outboard watt meter. I see there is an internal adjustment but before I
go cranking on pots, anyone how to properly adjust these?

Also if I'm not careful the output is well in excess of 100 watts,
which leads me to believe that someone has already made some
adjustments with the golden screwdriver.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ed W3NR