Re: [TenTec] What Radio?

To: "TenTec .com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] What Radio?
From: Jim WA9YSD <wa9ysd@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:16:37 -0700 (PDT)
You know thats a good question. Just because I am on the Ten Tec forum and I
have a TenTec radio does not mean my next radio will be a Ten Tec.

Seams we are in another transition stage with radios and computers. There are a
mix of things out there. This reminds me when Ham radio equipment went from
Tube to Solid State radios.

I want something easy to connect to connect my Apple computer to the radio no
auxiliary equipment made by XYZ company and. Have all digital modes Memory keys
for voice and CW, Oh memory keys for RTTY and what ever mode your operating.

Stay on course, fight a good fight, and keep the faith. Jim K9TF/WA9YSD