Re: [TenTec] OT: Scopes

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Scopes
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 01:00:05 +0000
I've got a nice, very portable, Vu-Data PS935 scope (check Google for info)
with probes that I'd be willing to sell - just upgraded to a BK 2160.  If
anyone is interested, please drop me a line (private email), make me an
offer, whatever.  I'll be busy with the dx contest till Sunday eve.

73, Barry N1EU