Re: [TenTec] OT: Scopes

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Scopes
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:49:52 +0000
I know many folks consider that unmentionable auction site as pure evil,
but believe it or not, used equipment purchases are guaranteed (buyer
protection") to be fully functional unless specifically described
otherwise.  They got me a full refund, including shipping both ways, when a
scope I received didn't have a good trace.  They do this by routinely
withholding funds from sellers for a few weeks to give buyers the
opportunity to lodge a complaint.  It only took a few emails on my part to
get the money back.

Barry N1EU