Re: [TenTec] OMNI C Mixer or PTO problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI C Mixer or PTO problem
From: Michael Silevitch <msilevitch@coe.neu.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:06:21 -0500
Dear Joe

This sounds encouraging but can you give me a bit more detail? The OMNI
schematic doesn't indicate an E reference. The PTO block only has a few
outputs (VFO out, VFO shift and OT). None of these are linked to the
accessories socket. Also the manual doesn't mention that a jumper is
needed on the accessories socket. The Corsair does have a jumper installed
when not using an external VFO. What pins on the socket need to be jumped?

Regards
         Mike K1PEV