Re: [TenTec] new to CW dxing

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] new to CW dxing
From: Scott Harwood <scotthsr@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 21:18:18 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Ok, guys; I’ve read enough.  Everyone knows how tough it “used to be” getting
advanced, extra or whatever. I’ve been an amateur since 1958, gone through
novice, general, advanced and extra exams, and YES the extra exam is nowhere
what it used to be, but neither are the kids we are trying to bring into
amateur radio today.  Lighten up a little, have fun and be happy we are still
growing instead of a declining bunch of “grumpy old men”

Bye.

Scott K4VWK