[TenTec] Omni 6 RTTY Problem

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6 RTTY Problem
From: "Don Steele" <dsteele@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 10:47:46 -0600
I have developed a new problem with my Omni 6 Option 3. It is used primarily as
radio # 2 in SO2R RTTY. I fired it up this morning following last weekends
contests and I am having trouble receiving RTTY signals.The only way I can
decode any signal is with all the filters off. If I engage even the 1.8 filter
in either the 9 or 6.3 IF, the signal completely disappears. No amount of PBT
seems to help. Any ideas? I can send scrren shots directly, but the list won't
let me post the message with the attachment.

Don

NT0F