[TenTec] Fwd: WTB: Older Jupiter

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fwd: WTB: Older Jupiter
From: Bill Vallejo <jupiter538bat@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 11:16:25 -0700
From: Bill Vallejo <jupiter538bat@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB: Older Jupiter
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>

I just replaced my venerable Kenwood TS-450AT with a new (for me) late
model Jupiter AT. From my perspective, that's like trading up to a new
Bentley from a Model T. For many of us, the best radio is the one that does
everything needed at an affordable price.  I'm on a budget that
precludes purchasing the latest and greatest. By the time
I'm considering today's latest and greatest, three or four generations of
latest and greatest have come to pass.

Bill AE7KB

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:13 PM, bob barnes <k0wtz@yahoo.com> wrote:

> well i purchased one and i am not sorry in the least just a great radio.
> does all and everything i need and want.
>
> guess i am still in the horse and buggy age.
>
> 73
>
> bob k0wtz
>
> all things are possible in Christ Jesus our savior

Bill AE7KB

During the last century, a great many hams worked a lot of DX until they
got their hands on a SWR meter and found out they couldn't.