[TenTec] YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, WE HAVE ANSWERS!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>, <tentec@mailman.qth.net>, <TenTec_539@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, WE HAVE ANSWERS!
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:45:13 -0400
Due to the manyTEN-TEC radios that are on the air, which includes newer models
and many older models, we feel it is now necessary to focus on questions and
concerns during the TEN-TEC nets.

Because of the wide area of coverage that we have on both the 20 meter and 40
meter nets, this has been a real challenge. The 20 meter net covers the entire
West Coast to the entire East Coast and the 40 meter net covers all of Canada,
the entire East Coast from Maine to Florida, all of the states in the Central
Time Zone and also Texas and the surrounding states.

There are many new TEN-TEC owners who have questions and concerns and a quick
observation shows that most of them have never checked into either of the
TEN-TEC nets, where many knowledgeable people regularly check in and are
available to answer questions one-on-one.

There also are 4 other TEN-TEC Yahoo Groups besides this Group where questions
and concerns can be addressed 7 days a week. Also, the TEN-TEC support team are
always available to address questions and concerns by telephone.

If the focus of the TEN-TEC nets have appeared to emphasize only certificates,
I want to aplogize and tell each member of the 5 TEN-TEC Yahoo Groups that the
new focus will be on hearing from those who have questions and concerns about
any TEN-TEC product and all anyone has to do is check into the net and ask.

Although I use a Quad on my tower for 20 meters and a Full Wave Loop for 40
meters and usually run the legal limit, it will be more important than ever for
people to relay any stations that may be weak at my Atlanta Area location.Thank
you for your patience and support.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR