[TenTec] Omni VII CPU battery location

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VII CPU battery location
From: Jeramy Ross <jeramy@w5xtl.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 01:49:51 -0500
Hello all,

I've been enjoying my "new to me" Omni VII over the past few weeks,
and in the process I've been going over the schematics and noticed
that there is a battery shown on CPU.pdf.  Where is this animal?  The
battery on the AT is easy to see and change, but for the life of me I
cannot find the other battery.  Was this omitted in production models
and the schematics simply were not updated?  Am I missing something?
Probably... hi

At any rate, I appreciate any and all knowledge you all can share with
me on this.

73,
Jeramy W5XTL