Re: [TenTec] Orange Ball

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orange Ball
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 09:16:18 -0500
I feel the exact same way. My radio is Old but in good shape and so am I.
Now add to that ... I am warm, not hungry, the antenna is just fine. And
the Ten Tec Nets are tomorrow! What more could a Ham ask for? ... Well, a
Million Bucks in the bank and a Young Wife but, both of those would get me
in trouble..... so I will take what I have now and be happy. That is a
really pretty Orange Ball on the front of the Paragon. And... if any of you
guys really miss that Factory Orange Ball? I could be talked out of One of
my Paragons for maybe an Eagle or Orion .... Anybody interested? hihi!
                                                            73 to the group
de Wade/KJ4WS