Re: [TenTec] RX366

To: Ten-Tec Reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RX366
From: Rick W <ve7tk@yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 17:55:00 -0700 (PDT)
I guess my RX-366 is broken because it hears on general receive?  ... and WWV
as well?

73,
Rick
VE7TK

Website: http://www.ve7tk.com

To:Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
From:John Occhipinti <k3ur@att.net>
Reply-to:Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Date:Fri, 17 May 2013 19:46:05 -0400
Ray, are you saying that you lose the general coverage capability on the Orion
II, when you install the DX366? Thanks for your input. John, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC Nets Sent from my iPad On May 17, 2013, at 12:40 PM,
Rsoifer@aol.com wrote: >I can see why a serious contester would want the RX366
but  as a DXer who  >just fools around in contests and doesn't do SO2R, I
personally don't feel  >the need for it.  I would rather not give up  general
coverage, which I use  >for WWV, KPH/KSM, Armed Forces Day, etc.  I  do run the
v3 firmware for my  >566, and find the SAF feature very  helpful. > >73 Ray
W2RS