Re: [TenTec] RX366

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RX366
From: John Occhipinti <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 17:38:33 -0400
Barry, thank you for taking the time to do the comparison. I have been here at
the Dayton Hamvention assisting at the TEN-TEC Booth as a TEN-TEC Ambassador.
I just asked John Henry, TEN-TEC Engineer about the RX366 and he said that the
General Coverage audio is slightly deteriorated when the RX366 is installed.

He said many may not even hear the difference. I will be getting the RX366 for
my Orion II and it will come in very handy during the TEN-TEC Nets. Thanks
again for your input.

John, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC Nets

Sent from my iPad