[TenTec] RX366

To: barry.n1eu@gmail.com, jhenry@tentec.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] RX366
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 20:42:05 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Barry,

Thanks for doing the test.  Sounds like John Henry was right  in not
classifying the RX366 as general coverage.

The only thing I do with the 566 sub rx in the ham bands is pileup
spotting (no, I don't have Skimmer).  i usually put the DX station on  the sub
rx
and  tune with the main rx.  I find the original sub  rx adequate for this
about 90% of the time.  I don't have the antenna farm  for a real diversity
system either.

So, for now, I'll stay with the original sub rx.

73 Ray W2RS