Re: [TenTec] Tuner

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Tuner
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 00:14:42 +0200
You should be able to match it by adding additional capacitance to the rear
of the 238.
Like Jim, I always cut mine to about 3600 and have no trouble matching it
across the upper portion of the band with the 238B.
I've never tried to cut it high and match it lower.

If it doesn't match, add about 17 to 20 ft. of coax and then it most likely
will.

73
Rick, DJ0IP