Re: [TenTec] which power supply…station efficiency

To: "k9yc@arrl.net" <k9yc@arrl.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] which power supply…station efficiency
From: "R. Eric Sluder - W9WLW" <resluder@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 19:21:33 -0500
During my last jaunt on HF (before selling station to focus on my kids), I ran
my Paragon this way, but with a homemade charger I came up with at the time. I
wish I hadn't gotten rid of the charger.  It was a design someone had at the
time and I improved upon it.  My power plant was very quiet.

Eric
W9WLW

Sent from my iPad