Re: [TenTec] What's going to be next?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] What's going to be next?
From: Cecil <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 13:55:56 -0600
Not so much.  I like the black but would like the control markings to contrast
the background....or better yet be backlit...LEDs are cheap.

I dislike metallic plated plastics for something like a front panel and the
days of metal panels has passed I think.

Just an opinion...

Cecil
K5DL

Sent from my iPad