Re: [TenTec] In praise of older technology AM transmit with Ten Tec rigs

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] In praise of older technology AM transmit with Ten Tec rigs
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:04:34 -0500
I’ve used my Omni VII on AM on 7.290 and they say it sounds great. It does lack
the punch of the heavy iron guys,

I run a Centaur amplifier for some added kick, sometimes 40 meters and AM don’t
play well together.

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never
sure.